This forum is in the beta phase.

KingCharles3

[Refund Request] KingCharles3

Your Name: KingCharles3
Amount + Item Name: 

• 1x Power Fist named "Nitrile Glove" with the axe, pickaxe, shovel, shears, prototype omniwrench, appeng wireless terminal, te multimeter, field tinker module, diamond drill upgrade, in-place assembler, melee assist, plasma cannon, and elite battery attachments installed
  • 1x Power Armor Helmet with the iron plating, heat sink, basic battery, high EFFiciency solar generator, water electrolyzer, radiation shielding, airtight seal, auto-feeder, and night vision attachments installed
  • 1x Power Armor Chestplate with the iron plating, heat sink, basic battery, thermal generator, parachute, glider, jetpack, dimensional tear generator, cooling system, radiation shielding, mob repulsor, and water tank attachments installed
  • 1x Power Armor Leggings with the iron plating, heat sink, basic battery, kinetic generator, sprint assist, jump assist, uphill step assist, and radiation shielding attachments installed
  • 1x Power Armor Boots with the iron plating, heat sink, basic battery, shock absorber, and radiation shielding attachments installed
  • 1x Large Oxygen tank (was full of oxygen)
  • 1x Redstone Energy Cell (full)
  • 1x Hardened Energy Cell (full)
  • 1x Workbench Backpack
  • 88x Apple
  • Miscellaneous items that I don't remember

CoordinatesMoon ???,???,???
Description of Issue: Immediately after landing on the moon, I was notified that my oxygen setup was invalid. My friends had valid oxygen setups, so they were prepared to retrieve my items after my inevitable death, however no items seemed to drop that they were able to recover. In the chat, I saw the following text "[NOC] You can't drop this item! Reason: Don't share creative items!". I had not retrieved the items through creative mode (I cannot access creative mode in the first place, to my knowledge), so I am not sure why my items did not drop.

Overworld coordinates have been redacted from the screenshot below.
Screenshots (Optional): 2019-12-07_18_58.33-coordsredacted.thumb.png.de8a96e104ae58b956b85771e07beb46.png(

Items have been refunded. I am not sure what your misc. items were so I could not refund those. if you find that something is incorrect or remember what those items were, please reply to this thread.